SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO IMPROVE SAFETY WHEN ACCESSING LORRIES
The Safest way to access a lorry bed
Having created the PRo Range to offer the best combination of lightweight design and durability, specifically for the professional who needs to depend on their equipment, the LFI LoadStep has been designed to offer maximum durability and comfort when on the job. With its heavy-duty 35mm serrated D-rungs and a 4-way crimp & swage design, access to lorry beds has never had a safer access solution.
It has with a wide 3mm thick 5 bar chequer plate platform made from aluminium that has been BS2037 Class 1 industrial design tested to a maximum load of 175kg. This gives the stability, strength and durability needed to stay safe.
The LoadStep also comes with a sliding mechanism, allowing the platform to adapt to laden and unladen lorry bed heights, a single handrail with 2 locking settings, and an integral locking strap to allow the LoadStep to be secured to your vehicle whilst in use. Need a choice of heights? No problem. The LoadStep is available in two standard sizes covering bed heights up to 1.4m, and with bespoke sizes available to order.
- The sliding mechanism allows adaptation to laden/unladen lorry beds
- 5 Bar chequer plate provides stability, strength, and durability
- Supplied with an easily installed bracket, padlock, and chain for secure storage
- Robust BS2037 Class 1 industrial design tested to 175kg maximum load
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
For more information please visit britishladders.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.